My Newest Edition, Gaia, 1200g Spider Female with super high whiting up half her body… Thinking about pairing her with my super pastel for some bee, although a long term pied or albino project with her is not out of the question either… what to do what to do :)
The character meme ask thingo - would you be able to do Wash please?
oh baby oh baby
1) Wash is a unfathomably physically and mentally disciplined. Wash fucking lives that every minute of every day because when you’ve got a head full of shit as heavy as Washington’s got, you are coping all the time. He powers through combat like he powers through psychological trauma — he tells himself he’s gotta keep going. Keep going. One foot in front of the fucking other. Just keep moving.
2) He’s prefers to be over-prepared and have a clear plan. Wash doesn’t actively dislike being in command, though he’s never had to do for extended periods of time. If fact, he kind of likes being able to make the rules his rules. Structure makes him happy… so you know, the Reds and Blues are a migraine personified basically.
3) He’s a mouthy fuck. Like, seriously. He snarks with the pros. Alpha and Washington talking is glorious because the SARCASM NEVER ENDS and if you neglect to remember Wash has that kind of humor then it’s a darn shame.
4) Overwhelming feelings of anger and the need for revenge… also, letting that go.
5) This one is a smart cookie. He’s not like a genius or anything, but he’s good at working with what he’s got and his long-game is a goddamn impeccable. He WAITED to take down Command like a fucking monk. He’s patient and, again, remember that self discipline. He will wait you the fuck out, kiddos.